Friday, May 8, 2009

Off to Alaska part 2

So we fly in about 12 hours… maybe we should start to pack… its not that we haven’t thought about it… we just haven’t started… we have big piles of clothing on the bed, there are lists… but we are probably not checking them as closely as we should…

We will survive… even if Tina forgets her strapless bra again… there is history here… she has forgotten it before… the solution involved a search of malls in South Florida… not this time… please…

Tina and I are brain dead… This doesn’t change the fact that we have to get up in 8 or so hours to catch our flight… At least there isn’t anything I have to do tomorrow beyond getting to Seattle… T and I will probably find food (good food, it’s Seattle) check out the flower festival at Pike’s Market, then find dinner…

We are very food centric…

In the mean time I am dealing with a “condition…” I have vasticulitis … an inflammation of the vascular system resulting in hemrogining under the skin… I have spots on my ankles and legs, and some really scary spots… My feet hurt and my ankles itch and my doctors tell me I am too healthy for this… At least Kayaking is not hard on feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment