Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Pondering who reads this thing....



Blogger gives me access to statistics about who reads my blog… not specifically who, (except for the 10 of you who subscribe… I know who you are…) but the general, generic who…

So, today, statistics suggest that today, (Google only shows the top 5)
20 people read my last post, (that would be May 2013) Planes Trains and Automobiles….
4 people read my post from November 2010 from Grand Turk
4 people read my post from July 2012, “Thursday Night in Bakersfield”
2 people read my post “Heading Home” (from DC) from mid March
2 people read my post “Death Valley Sunday” from late March

5 posts, posted over an 18 month period… over that time I posted about 130 times…  The posts are in no way consecutive… suggesting that people don’t read through a sting of posts…   
It is not clear how people found the blog… just that people did…  but the referring links look like friends, who get my occasional announcement that I am blogging either on Goggle+ or Facebook… Alternately the Grand Turk post probably comes from Cruise Critics… a board on which I post… and that post is about a cruise ship port call, a review of sorts…

So, I am not sure why you are reading this, but that you are at least finding the page….  So, I will keep writing when the mood strikes…  In the mean time I have finish a promised essay on how wooden railroad passenger car bodies fail...

No comments:

Post a Comment