Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mom is dead… part 2… and an earthquake in Japan…. Layers of crap

A few days later,

Tina, aka the wife has flown home, back to work and such…

I remain here, in Florida…

Things here are well, all considered, and getting better day by day.

I shadow dad… to the pigeon club… to the store… where ever…

We shipped pigeons yesterday… to a race… I marked off pigeons as they were put in crates… I needed to participate…

This morning… the race… we wait, we watch… Dad was 46th… not good but on the first page… on Saturday he was 4th… he is still first place in one of the average speed categories…

We drop the clock… we shop… a new TV… new sheets…

Since I got here… each night we return home… generally I cook dinner… we went out Sunday… we return… I drink beer… later in the evening I drink Mom’s scotch… she won’t notice… Then too, to bed…

No comments:

Post a Comment