Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A grumpy crappy day…

Its Monday… not in itself bad but today it is….

I have been sick… For the last month… vasculitis, an inflammation of the vascular system… It causes hemorrhaging under the skin, which in turn, turns to open sores… in my case there is no identifiable cause. Maybe it’s an immune system was stimulated by an infection or virus and now is attacking me… They poke me with needles, the test my blood again… The tests show I am healthy, and none of the “bad” causes are present. I.E. what ever caused it is not what ever they tested me for.

I don’t feel good, My ankles and feet hurt. But the Doctors seem to think I will get over it in a couple of months… I don’t do sick well… They want me to take weeks off work and keep my feet off… I go to work and try to keep my feet up…

So, feeling crappy, driving to work, I stop at a red light… the guy behind me stops… the guy behind him doesn’t… Guy three pushes guy two into my bumper… we exchange information… we go on our merry (or otherwise) ways… A few hours later I call guy three’s insurance company… a claim has been filed, claim agent on another call, will call right back…. Hours later no call, call back… he is in a meeting… calls back a few minutes later… He says “Maybe you should file a claim with your insurance and let them take care of it.” Why don’t I trust this guy?

The photos on the right are the “ships wall” in Skagway Alaska. At least 4 of the ships who’s name is included have since sunk…. Ghosts of ships past… as usual other photos may be found at http://picasaweb.google.com/RandyHees

Bye for now, Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment